Feather.js enables the following functionalities:
- Serialization of objects back into a blockchain-compatible format.
- Additional utilities, such as hash functions and key-signing algorithms.
Use the following information to migrate from Terra.js to Feather.js.
- New configuration syntax for
LCDClientto support multiple chains.
- With Feather.js, you will need to specify the chainID when creating or broadcasting a transaction.
- Queries that require an address can automatically detect the chain based on an address'
bech32prefix. Otherwise, the query requires an extra
accAddresson Key objects now are now functions that require the prefix as a parameter.
Ledger users will be able to use their existing account in the Terra Ledger app on all new chains.