- Serializing objects back into a blockchain-compatible format.
- Providing additional utilities, such as hash functions and key-signing algorithms.
💡Migrating to feather.js from terra.js
- New configuration syntax for LCDClient to support multiple chains.
- Need to specify the chainID when creating or broadcasting a transaction.
- Queries that require an address with automatically detect the chain based on the bech32 prefix. Otherwise, the query require an extra chainID parameter.
accAddresson Key objects now are now functions that require the prefix as parameter.
Note that Ledger users will be able to use their existing account in the Terra Ledger app on all the new chains.